The challenge is to take...difficult and painful times and turn them into something beneficial, something that makes you grow.

I feel like a broody hen at the moment,

I'm hatching on so many projects. I'm hoping most of them will have hatched by Easter.

One project, that I have been working on for months has finally been achieved. The protection, sterilisation and release of the feral cats in Job, the mountain village where I live.

This is just completion of the first stage, just the beginning. now I need to raise funds urgently to at least sterilise the females before the Spring kitten season.

These cats have certainly known difficult and painful times and now they deserve a peaceful and happy future. You can help them by making a contribution, however small using the Paypal button on my new blog, just click on the link below.

http://leschatsdejob.blogspot.fr/

I cried when I wrote their story, it brought back such sad memories, but I am determined to create a happy future for them because they deserve it.

You can make a huge difference to these tiny lives. Please help me to help them.

With thanks to Michelle Akers for the title quote.

Comments