Easter Rabbits

For fertility!

I found these yesterday, stitched in petit point in a charming naive landscape. Listed on Ebay this evening.
I'm off to a Renaissance town called Pézenas for Easter, not far from the Mediterranean, it is renowned for antiques so I'm hoping it will prove to be a fertile hunting ground for treasured linens and objets d'art to list for you soon.

I've been busy testing recipes for my guests this season. My neighbours are very willing guinea pigs and this one was declared a firm favourite.
It is an iced parfait made with wild myrtles from the mountain on a base of dates and nibbed almonds.

Finally, I have been amazed at the response to my cat charity, the kindness has made me feel quite emotional and I don't know how to thank you. I will say that it has already made a huge difference. Our first cat has been sterilised, Michael, one of the angels, turned out to be Michelle, clearly determining the sex of cats isn't my strong point. A campaign to capture and sterilise more is planned for later in the month. We have a huge task before us and it will be expensive so I am still fundraising and seeking donations. Every little helps. You can donate via the CHATSDEJOB blog and read the story of these precious felines.

Joyeuse Paques à tous X


Comments