"Every spring is the only spring.....................

................a perpetual astonishment." --Ellis Peters

It was lucky that I started my Spring clean early. my hours of painting, polishing and planting have been rewarded by more bookings than ever, starting much earlier in the season.

The garden came to life as if by magic.

The wisteria and clematis were spectacular.

I love seeing the house filled with happy people and I love cooking for them. I cook everything from scratch, my menus inspired by fresh local seasonal produce.

Today's find was wild garlic. The garlic flavour is delicate enough for it to be used in salads and it makes a subtle garlicky pesto.

No wonder my blog is feeling a bit neglected.

In my spare time I am creating a new stockroom/office that will give me more and better organised space to work from. The 'move' has revealed a wealth of textiles and other treasures I had completely forgotten about. I shall be listing them for you as soon as I can.



Comments